• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno'd the cobra

tom03Cobra

YEEOWZZAA
Dec 13, 2004
Well, I finally dyno'd the cobra. Pleased with the results but there is definately more in it. You may recall my post about beating the Gallardo. That was on the old chip, that same night I raced my buddy's Viper GTS (an 11.7@122 car) about 100 times on the highway and everytime, in 3rd he'd put about 3 cars on me and just stretch that out through 4th. Well Monday on the new chip we went on the highway and were dead even in third and the 1st part of fourth (he'll pull me up top all the time, I know that).
So off to the dyno
Mods are:
Stieg stage 3 port
2.8 upper
SCT chip from stieg
no mufflers
Some sort of aftermarket clutch (don't know what it is but the pedal is tough)
JLT RAI (with 6" filter, I have a 12" for it though)

dyno1.JPG

If you can't read it, its 501rwhp and 484 rwtq.
Like I said I know there is a little bit left I'm sure the stock logs and H-pipe aren't helping anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list