• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

brake kits???

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
get part number M-2300-X from your favorite ford motorsport dealer. its the 00R kit. $995 from gene evans ford. two calipers, two slotted rotors, two braided brake hoses and two brembo stickers.

EVLSVT said:
Ive googled it, searched it, tried everything...

The only thing I can find is www.brakeworld.com for a 2001 mustang they have rotors and brake pads, but i need all of the other parts too!!!!

Where can i get everything else needed for a complete brake kit for a 2001 Cobra (brembo) thanks!

EVLSVT

Banned
Dec 15, 2004
Price: $2,494.00 (kit)
Estimated Availability: Low Stock

OMG how is it so expensive? on the buybrakes site, it is 250 front 250 back (for rotors) then its like 120 for brake pads etc... why is it so expensive, dosent even look like it includes back too, just the front part!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
EVLSVT said:

OMG how is it so expensive? on the buybrakes site, it is 250 front 250 back (for rotors) then its like 120 for brake pads etc... why is it so expensive, dosent even look like it includes back too, just the front part!!
Becaus that kit is practicly the mother of all kits. Those arent no $250 rotors kid. That stuff is VERY VERY VERY high end.

I agree with Jon, just get the 00R Front Brake conversion and you'll be fine. Or try looking into StopTech Brakes

Robertson Racin

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
EVLSVT said:

I know its still expensive, but heres our price,

Price: $2,076.00 (kit) for the 328mm kit

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
hj16 said:
Becaus that kit is practicly the mother of all kits. Those arent no $250 rotors kid. That stuff is VERY VERY VERY high end.

I agree with Jon, just get the 00R Front Brake conversion and you'll be fine. Or try looking into StopTech Brakes

If your looking for stoptech brakes, i know a guy who can getem, if your interest pm me and ill get you his number

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info