• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

was wondering

sonicblue2003

AKA 1SLOWFOX
Nov 9, 2004
woodridge
pulled the cobra out yesterday for the 1st time in a few months, dove it 25 miles to warm it up, then i noticed when i jumped on it in 1st or 2nd the brake light would come on. did not do it last year :dunno: i checked the fliud in the res. it ok car has 8700 miles on it, war. is still good i am taking it to the dealer soon but was just wonder what it may be. I though i read something on this a while ago dont really rember thanks 4 any help..

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
sonicblue2003 said:
pulled the cobra out yesterday for the 1st time in a few months, dove it 25 miles to warm it up, then i noticed when i jumped on it in 1st or 2nd the brake light would come on. did not do it last year :dunno: i checked the fliud in the res. it ok car has 8700 miles on it, war. is still good i am taking it to the dealer soon but was just wonder what it may be. I though i read something on this a while ago dont really rember thanks 4 any help..

It could be the parking brake switch. Did you try pulling the ebrake and releasing a couple times? (while you are sitting still of course). Does the pedal feel soft / like it's traveling too far? Typically you need to go almost to the floor before the switch in the master cylinder trips.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info