• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

OE Concept cobra wheel

BlueOvalBill

Jan 24, 2005
Do you already have the OE Concept wheels?

I've bought '03-Cobra-style replica wheels from both AFS Wheels and from Detroit Wheels and would recommend the Detroit Wheels because they seem to be the same wheels and the Detroit Wheels version cost less. The center caps (and the wheels) were all the same size as the stock center caps.

I bought the Detroit Wheels from jegs.com.

GRNENVY said:
Does anyone have these wheels and tried the facory SVT center cap. I need to know if they will work with the OE Concept wheel. I called them direct and they said they didn't know, can you believe that.

GRNENVY

Apr 25, 2004
Thank you. I just got two AFS 10.5s off of Ebay for 395.00 brand new.

BlueOvalBill said:
Do you already have the OE Concept wheels?

I've bought '03-Cobra-style replica wheels from both AFS Wheels and from Detroit Wheels and would recommend the Detroit Wheels because they seem to be the same wheels and the Detroit Wheels version cost less. The center caps (and the wheels) were all the same size as the stock center caps.

I bought the Detroit Wheels from jegs.com.

BlueOvalBill

Jan 24, 2005
You're welcome. Glad to hear you you got a good deal on the AFS 10.5s! If you're going to mount 315's on those rims you might want to get some LFP 3/8" hubcentric spacers and Gorilla brand extended tip lug nuts (1/2 inch size).

You have 710 ft-lbs of torque? How'd you get that much torque?

GRNENVY said:
Thank you. I just got two AFS 10.5s off of Ebay for 395.00 brand new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info