• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

4lb lower and 2.76 upper pulley?

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
SVT2SLOW said:
Hey my buddy has a question...he has a 4lb lower and a 2.76 upper if he puts them on with his intake will he be fine? or should he get a predator. I told him get a predator and get it tuned that will ensure "prolonged" engine life.
Forget prolonged engine life, he won't have ANY engine life without a tune.:bash:

F

FunLightningCpl

Pulley question

Your buddy should also get a set of colder plugs installed ASAP..TR6's cost little and work great. A safe thing for someone that uses his/her truck as a daily driver and only alittle track use is to get a GOOD tuned chip or a CPU reflash. A reflash is not cheap, but you will be able to run your truck hard from 32degs to 100degs due to the fact that the trucks own safties are still at work not allowing you to run lean. If he was doing mostly racing I would then say get a chip/predator.
I know of a good guy that does reflashing..PM me if you need any info.
Thank you ..Chicagos LightningLarry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SVT2SLOW
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list