• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Just Installed Catted MRT H-Pipe

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Mystic Terminator said:
I just got my MRT H-Pipe installed for tomorrow’s dyno. I'm hoping for 407 ~ 410 RWHP @ tomorrows dyno.

Performance Mods

JLT RAI
Stinger Catback
MRT-H Catted H-Pipe

What do you think?

You should hit that easy! I hit 416, with just K&N FIPK and Flowmaster Catback.

Never did dyno after installing my o/r h pipe, but it made a huge improvement in sound! :headbang:

So how does it sound with the stingers? I would think it would be pretty damn loud! Well I guess I will hear it tomorrow!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Mystic Terminator said:
Ran 410.51 HP @ 376.59 TQ. I posted my dyno sheet in the other thread. :cool1:

Nice numbers, Vince. It was fun driving up together. The ride goes a lot faster with someone to talk to. [two way radios for anyone who's wondering how we could talk between cars].

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
bluemach1 said:
i have the MRT catted hpipe for my Mach did you see the midlength system they have that is the one i bought

I think they only have the catted and catless one for my car. I wish I could use long tube headers with this one day.

flyn high again said:
Nice numbers, Vince. It was fun driving up together. The ride goes a lot faster with someone to talk to. [two way radios for anyone who's wondering how we could talk between cars].

Yeah, the radio's were nice... I just saw some 10-mile range radio's this weekend in the BB circular... Don't think its really necessary. I heard you pretty good the whole time. The trip there only seemed like 20~30 minutes or so, the trip back was almost an hour. Made it 3 minutes before curtain call @ Lincoln Way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info