• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Are Focus Pumps Ok With Kb

BIG1INCH

Dec 17, 2004
That Is What My Brain Tells Me Also That The Stock System Would Work With Upgrades But I Think You Guys Are Right About Paul's. Are Bigger Rails A Good Idea For Cushion With The Focus Or Bap? Dana I Think I Met You In The Spring At Miami Subs And You Got Me Started In All This Madness So When I Have Bankruptcy Court You Will Come To Verify Where All My Money Is Right? Anyways Are The Focus Pumps A Pita Or What? Or Is Bap Better. Want A 10 Sec Slip With A Ported Blower No Spray Can This Be Done? I Think It Can.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
BIG1INCH said:
That Is What My Brain Tells Me Also That The Stock System Would Work With Upgrades But I Think You Guys Are Right About Paul's. Are Bigger Rails A Good Idea For Cushion With The Focus Or Bap? Dana I Think I Met You In The Spring At Miami Subs And You Got Me Started In All This Madness So When I Have Bankruptcy Court You Will Come To Verify Where All My Money Is Right? Anyways Are The Focus Pumps A Pita Or What? Or Is Bap Better. Want A 10 Sec Slip With A Ported Blower No Spray Can This Be Done? I Think It Can.
Yes, I think we did meet. We'll plead insanity.

The Focus pumps can be done in less than a 1/2 hour after the tank is dropped and the assembly is out.

Many are saying the BAP is the first choice, I dunno...
I did both, plus the 10 gauge wiring to support the pumps and BAP.

The stock system is good for about 525 HP. The rails for more.
There are very few rail sets available that actually fit without major modifications. I would hold off on them until absolutely necessary.
With the mods you are looking at, plus a pulley and a good tune, you will be at about 500HP.
IF you can take some weight off the car, and drive VERY well, you can hit the tens. Tires will be important as will track conditions.

Remember, "I dunnoo nuthin'"

Dan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info