• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whipple,KB,or Ported eaton...

What should i do.

• Whipple

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • KB

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Ported Eaton

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

PETSNKE

DRIVEN
Mar 13, 2004
None of the above.
Just get a couple carbs on a good ole fashioned tunnel ram intake :headbang:

Attachments

• carbed.jpg
    carbed.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 50

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Stangfreak91 said:
I was at Bryon a couple of weeks ago and I saw a Black 04 Cobra with a whipple Charger! RUN OUT THE BACK DOOR WITH AN 11.70@ 126mph! WOW!!! If you're straped for cash and the boss put the hooks on the overtime then PORT AND SPRAY!! GOODLUCK!

Yea, that was me two weeks ago but at 123mph (CRAPPY weather). Yesterday I went 11.3@126 in better weather, although a crappy track (no grip). :wavey:

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Im here man, anyone coming to chicagodyno tomorrow to watch hermann do his thing? I will be there all day with my car. All 3 days actually, fri sat and sun.

For your combo though, you know what Im going to say.....

probably not what you think though. 2.8/2lb on a steg port and 75 shot

Stangfreak91

TCG Elite Member
Dec 5, 2004
gnxs said:
Yea, that was me two weeks ago but at 123mph (CRAPPY weather). Yesterday I went 11.3@126 in better weather, although a crappy track (no grip). :wavey:
Yeah. It was your car. This was before I knew your name, I indirectly met you a couple of weeks ago at the streets of Woodfield. Any how very impressed with your car. Like I said It runs out the back Door!

Thread Info