• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

kenne bell is finally on!!!!!!

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
The kb is finally on my car. I dropped the car off last week and had piles and piles of parts coming in and it was my fault that not all the parts got there. The car was supposed to be done today but it will take a bit longer. Here is the mods they are doing! The car should be completed and tune by the end of the month if all my damn parts come in!

.020 over
cp pistons
jdm stage 3 cams
touch up the heads/guide seals..etc
kb at 17psi
bassani mid lengths
o/r X
MAC 3"catback
flow tested 60lb injectors and harness'
bap
12" filter
mj's maf xtender
kb TB
ngk tr6 plugs
bas
a bunch of other crap including tunes etc...

*****Get this though, I went to apten to check on my car and i knew it was not going to get done since I didnt get all the parts there in time :chair: I went to get a hotel and ken asked if i wanted to go to the track with them and shoot the shit, so I went with them. Then the next day, ken picked me up from the hotel and took me to the shop. I was there at apten waiting for my ride and my cell phone ran out of batteries so ken ran me to radio shack to get a charger. My car will be sporting a new MD motorsport sticker when my car is done. This shop is for real and these are some great guys to work with. I not only consider them the guys that do work on my car, I consider them friends and that is the best feeling ever. Trusting your friend with your car is a lot easier to do than trust someone u dont know! Thanks again guys and I cant wait to get it back.

Im just waiting on some mis crap like gaskets for the headers, the cats and the kb pulley. They are also pulling all the n20 out of my car because I dont want to risk hurting the motor as this car is my daily driver now. The car should be a monster at 17psi with the kb and cams. We will see! Thanks again apten/mod depot!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SVTdubs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list