• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Good Air = New Best

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Byron Dragway was ripping yesterday. Pretty good grip most of the day and awesome air ALL day. :hail:

There was also a Maroon (redfire?) coupe running 1.80 60' times on the stock F1s. :eek3:

Best Pass Of The Day

Not too shabby considering my clutch has been heading south for a while now and I've had to be real careful finding 2nd and 3rd.

Hopefully, I'll have a new Centerforce broken in by MSC 2.0. :headbang:

V

venmousracer

gnxs said:
Byron Dragway was ripping yesterday. Pretty good grip most of the day and awesome air ALL day. :hail:

There was also a Maroon (redfire?) coupe running 1.80 60' times on the stock F1s. :eek3:

Best Pass Of The Day

Not too shabby considering my clutch has been heading south for a while now and I've had to be real careful finding 2nd and 3rd.

Hopefully, I'll have a new Centerforce broken in by MSC 2.0. :headbang:

Good seeing you yesturday Larry at the track, finally a 11 sec pass Im stuck in the 11's myself I. 11.44 @ 112mph, 11.81 @ 106mph and 12.10 @ 96mph missing third not bad for a 03 cobra maybe @ msc 2 I will rip off a 10 sec pass, I hear very soon Larry you will skip the mid 11's and head into the 10's. Eddie

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
venmousracer said:
Good seeing you yesturday Larry at the track, finally a 11 sec pass Im stuck in the 11's myself I. 11.44 @ 112mph, 11.81 @ 106mph and 12.10 @ 96mph missing third not bad for a 03 cobra maybe @ msc 2 I will rip off a 10 sec pass, I hear very soon Larry you will skip the mid 11's and head into the 10's. Eddie

I was gonna mention your times, but since you tend to make some cash occasionally with your car, I'd figure I'd let you chime in yourself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info