• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

my car made 553hp-576tq SAE today!!!!

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
we have bogarts with 26x11.5x16 et streets and my 315-30-18 BFG DR's... we should be ok traction wise. Im going to get my bottle back right now and go test her out on the street with Trey. I will have a vid up VERY soon on and off the n20! Later guys.... someone bring a tow if I need it!!!! haha, later

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
due to baseball I cant make the registration and runs. BG is about 2 hrs from me. I will be out on the street scene this thursday here with about 7 03's and then sat night I am going to BG for the street scene out there! I WILL bring the camera. My car runs GOOD as hell right now. I ran a CRAZY desiel Ram last night in owensboro, ky from a stop... 4x4 to my 37psi DR's. He picked on trey but trey was breaking in his clutch. Trey told me he wanted to race 200ft from a stop for 100 bucks. Trey told me the truck had propane injection and about 5000 into it and it leaves HARD from a stop. I said fuck it and turned on my bottle warmer. We went out and I pulled up next to him. HE WOULD NOT RACE ME FOR MONEY???? We ran anyway from a stop, me on the bottle and my car left HARD.. 3k launch on the bottle, DEAD HOOK ON THE STREET!!!! He left at full boost (49psi :eek: ) and 4x4 and I out launched HIM! It was one of the best races Ive ever been in! Im really debating the kb right now because my car feels amazing right now. Im sure the kb with a shot will feel good too though!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
00SVTdubs said:
due to baseball I cant make the registration and runs. BG is about 2 hrs from me. I will be out on the street scene this thursday here with about 7 03's and then sat night I am going to BG for the street scene out there! I WILL bring the camera. My car runs GOOD as hell right now. I ran a CRAZY desiel Ram last night in owensboro, ky from a stop... 4x4 to my 37psi DR's. He picked on trey but trey was breaking in his clutch. Trey told me he wanted to race 200ft from a stop for 100 bucks. Trey told me the truck had propane injection and about 5000 into it and it leaves HARD from a stop. I said fuck it and turned on my bottle warmer. We went out and I pulled up next to him. HE WOULD NOT RACE ME FOR MONEY???? We ran anyway from a stop, me on the bottle and my car left HARD.. 3k launch on the bottle, DEAD HOOK ON THE STREET!!!! He left at full boost (49psi :eek: ) and 4x4 and I out launched HIM! It was one of the best races Ive ever been in! Im really debating the kb right now because my car feels amazing right now. Im sure the kb with a shot will feel good too though!

Should I buy this Apten still, do I get a discount? Just kidding, don't break it on me. Nice Numbers, I wonder what it will do on my car with the C&L MA meter, Billetflow TB & intake and most of the same mods???????

FYI - Ford is dropping a new clutch, throw out and all that stuff in my car under warranty.

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
10th03cobra said:
Should I buy this Apten still, do I get a discount? Just kidding, don't break it on me. Nice Numbers, I wonder what it will do on my car with the C&L MA meter, Billetflow TB & intake and most of the same mods???????

FYI - Ford is dropping a new clutch, throw out and all that stuff in my car under warranty.

the blower only has a few 000 miles on it! It is brand new basically, I guarentee your car will fly!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info