• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new dyno numbers and track visit...

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
went to the dyno yesterday with a new tune and a great day to dyno. Then temp was only 80.1 degrees instead of my previous 98.6 degree dyno temp. Humidity was only 30% this time also. I made ...

508rwhp-493tq no N20
540rwhp-562tq on the bottle
STD

498hp-483tq no n20
530hp-550tq on the bottle
SAE

I also went to the track last night and it was real street drags at great lakes. I got one run in, no slip or anything. Bogging the car and shifting like a grandma I managed to pull a 420rwhp cam and full exhaust 2003 Z06 by a few cars! He is a good friend of mine and was definately impressed! I used my n20 tune which made 450-470 and did not spray until third gear due to not having the rpm window installed. Good thing cuz when I bogged, that would have been bad news! Racing on the highway on the way home was awesome. 2 of my buddies Vipers were out, the Z06, 2 03 cobras, EVO, a crazy C4 vette and that about sums it up. I will be going to the track tonight or tomorrow if the weather holds up to get some times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SVTdubs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list