• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Cobra in Town?

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
I was going out last night and rolled past a new black Cobra (sort of like mine) that was just sitting at the exit of Oswego High School watching traffic go past on RT 71. Shortly after I passed, he pulled out and sped up to catch me. He rolled up and we gave each other a thumbs up :headbang: and he eventually turned off into a strip mall lot (right before it opens up out of town :mecry: ).

Anybody here? It looked pretty new and may have had stinger exhaust or something similar on it, but other than that it looked fairly stock (tough to tell with these cars). Guess I'm not the only Black 'Terminator" in town. :mad:

Shanezam203

Regular
Jul 22, 2004
i saw a similar Black Cobra in my neighborhood yesterday too. Sorry to jack your thread, but anyone live off of Caton Farm have a black Cobra? I think it was a convertable? I automaticly assume all cobra owners go on here and are required to register on here when they purchase an svt in Illinois! I wish.
hope you find who your looken for buddy.
:cool1: Shane

BrianH

Jul 18, 2004
I've seen a few out here in oswego, one over by thompson JHS, a yellow one frequently on douglas and my old neighbor has a white one.

Shanezam203 said:
i saw a similar Black Cobra in my neighborhood yesterday too. Sorry to jack your thread, but anyone live off of Caton Farm have a black Cobra? I think it was a convertable? I automaticly assume all cobra owners go on here and are required to register on here when they purchase an svt in Illinois! I wish.

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
Shanezam203 said:

I was driving off Caton Farm Rd and 59 on tuesday morning. Stopped to get gas and then I was out of town. I live in morris though. I don't drive a vert either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info