• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Do these suspension upgrades look good?

smith876

Displaced Chicagoan
Mar 29, 2004
KC, MO
Hey all,

In light of some of the recent posts on this forum and others I have made the decision that the time has come to go down the suspension path before I do too much more in terms of HP.

Here's what I am thinking:
- Steeda Springs (redesigned type 1 1/2" drop front and back)
- Steeda Steel caster/camber plates
- QA1 Shocks (Rear only)
- Maximum Motorsports Polyurethane Subframe bushings
- Maximum Motorsports 14mm bolts for Subframe bushings
- stangcobra93 (nick) Delrin rear LCA/UCA, and Differential bushings
- Kenne Brown Extreme Matrix subframe System

Is there anything obvious I have missed, or left off? All comments are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
-Josh

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Id stay away from KennyBrown Subframe Connectors. If you are only looking to spend $150~ then get MM Subframe Connectors, if you are willing to spend $400~ get HansRacecraft Subframes. I only say this because I have heard Nothing good about the Kenny Brown units.

smith876

Displaced Chicagoan
Mar 29, 2004
KC, MO
hj16 said:
Id stay away from KennyBrown Subframe Connectors. If you are only looking to spend $150~ then get MM Subframe Connectors, if you are willing to spend $400~ get HansRacecraft Subframes. I only say this because I have heard Nothing good about the Kenny Brown units.

Interesting, thank you for the input....will look at the other two a little closer and go from there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list