• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New spring install questions.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
I have the correct spring compressor [plates and threaded shaft-type] but my working area is a gravel alley [garage full!] and my weekends are very full through october.

my 2000 cobra R rear springs have been on agonizing backorder for months now. perhaps if i had all my parts i would be more ambitious.

what say we line up a few spring installs for a *cough*mokena tech session*cough*

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
shanker said:
What should i expect to pay for a spring install? I could probably get any shop to do it right?

Merlins in Naperville off Odgen next to Portilos did my exhaust and might do my springs when I have the cash. Just ask for Bill and tell him the guy with the silver Cobra that they put the Magnaflows on sent you. He told me about 175 or so to do it I think.

Tide612

Banned
Jun 23, 2004
Need to install also

My steeda springs are also in the trunk of my car. I dont knwo how ot do it. I would also like to go to Mokena and have a mod party. I have to see someone up there anyways. Lets do it. But i dont know how. I would even pay someone to do it. I just dont want to spend an arm and a leg. I would rather i see it go towards someones mods on their car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info