• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Heres some pics of my stock Slowbra

BOC

May 4, 2004
I'm sure everyone's seen a stock Cobra, just trying to get this forum moving. Picked up from the motor city last weekend, 16,200 on the clock when I got it, 16,7xx after the drive home and 4 days of relentless beating the crap out of it I've been doing. Bone stock (not for long) except for a Magnaflow Catback, and still smells new inside.

Attachments

• zcobra.jpg
    zcobra.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 197
  • zcobra3.jpg
    zcobra3.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 192
  • zcobra4.jpg
    zcobra4.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 185

BOC

May 4, 2004
hj16 said:
The 99/01s looks so sweet. Much sleeker and sexier than the 03s. Lower her a little bit and she'll look amazing :biggthump
That'll be one of the first things I do, I was thinking of the Eibach pro kit, or H&R sport springs. What do you guys think between those two, I don't want to spend a ton of money on suspension, I see a live axle swap in this cars future. :D My plans are to bolt up some small stuff this summer, to get it riding and looking a little better. Then live axle and blower over the winter :headbang:

BOC

May 4, 2004
uvbnbit said:
Welcome my brethren... :burnout:
http://www.imsm.info/html/01cobra.htm

- Erik
Thanks, nice car BTW, did you ditch the IRS for your procharcger setup. I'm still considering building up the IRS with brace, bushing, etc. but don't want to waste the time/money if I'm going to have to trade that stuff anyway. How do you like the procharger? I'm leaning in that direction, due to tapping into the oil pan involved with others.

uvbnbit

Mar 17, 2004
BOC said:
Thanks, nice car BTW, did you ditch the IRS for your procharcger setup. I'm still considering building up the IRS with brace, bushing, etc. but don't want to waste the time/money if I'm going to have to trade that stuff anyway. How do you like the procharger? I'm leaning in that direction, due to tapping into the oil pan involved with others.

I greatly appreciate the comment... No I did not ditch the IRS. I did the blower first, and was going to concentrate on the rearend after, until my daughter was born :headbang: . The has taken a back seat for awhile, but just recently I am able to concentrate more, because she is 3 months old... As far as the s/c I love the attention it gives me.. I am not much of a street racer, so this is a good way to ward off unwanted trouble. GOSH I HATE GROWING UP, but it was sooner or later... Lots of power after 3500 rpm...

- Erik

BOC

May 4, 2004
uvbnbit said:
I greatly appreciate the comment... No I did not ditch the IRS. I did the blower first, and was going to concentrate on the rearend after, until my daughter was born :headbang: . The has taken a back seat for awhile, but just recently I am able to concentrate more, because she is 3 months old... As far as the s/c I love the attention it gives me.. I am not much of a street racer, so this is a good way to ward off unwanted trouble. GOSH I HATE GROWING UP, but it was sooner or later... Lots of power after 3500 rpm...

- Erik
I understand, there are things that are more important than cars. If you do get that thing down the track, or strapped to a dyno this year post some #'s. Just curious, because your setup is kinda the direction I want to go with mine a mild centri-blower. Best of luck with the little one, and the car.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I also have a 1999 Cobra I like it, but I am already
looking to get a newer one :biggthump

(have to sell 2 of my 3 cars on pymts first :eek:h: )

But yes, Growing up can be a bitch! Although i never intend to ever TRUELY grow up, I am trying to get more sensible, for the most part it is working, but the cars (they are my one true weakness :dunno: )

Zedoc

Dec 8, 2004
BOC said:
I'm sure everyone's seen a stock Cobra, just trying to get this forum moving. Picked up from the motor city last weekend, 16,200 on the clock when I got it, 16,7xx after the drive home and 4 days of relentless beating the crap out of it I've been doing. Bone stock (not for long) except for a Magnaflow Catback, and still smells new inside.

Very nice car! How much, if you don't mind my asking? How did you find it for sale?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info