• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Incredible

• Thread starter Scream'n95Cobra
  • Start date

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Scream'n95Cobra said:
WOW! A new site that doesnt hate pushrods!

Anyways, i've got a 95 cobra and hopefully someone find their way here so we can share some 5.0 knowledge.

Nothing sounds better than cammed 5.0... :D

There are too many smilies, i just cant choose one.
Nope I don't hate pushrods at all..

in fact I regretably just sold my '91 'notch:
Unfortunately I have no room or time for it anymore..

http://www.auratechnology.com/Notch

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Here's a pic:
IMG_0294.jpg

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Wow, that car was emmaculate. Hopefully the guy who bought it will take damn good care of it like you did. Was that faster than your 03? All motor, impressive. Lots of pics too! Very shiny. :cool:

Nice cars. :biggthump

I'll try to get a couple pics of mine this weekend. It will only be in my garage tho, since it has no tranny. Its getting some nice work done to it soon. ;)

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Scream'n95Cobra said:
Wow, that car was emmaculate. Hopefully the guy who bought it will take damn good care of it like you did. Was that faster than your 03? All motor, impressive. Lots of pics too! Very shiny. :cool:

Nice cars. :biggthump

I'll try to get a couple pics of mine this weekend. It will only be in my garage tho, since it has no tranny. Its getting some nice work done to it soon. ;)
The guy that bought it is in his 40's and will definitely take care of it..

I don't know if it was faster or not, I never ran the 'notch at the track. It's dificult to say, the '03 and the 'notch had a very different power delivery feel.

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Cobra_Jack said:
The guy that bought it is in his 40's and will definitely take care of it..

I don't know if it was faster or not, I never ran the 'notch at the track. It's dificult to say, the '03 and the 'notch had a very different power delivery feel.

Good to know people still take that good of care of them. I understand what you mean with the power difference. My 95 and my girlfriends 03 cobra are so different. Mine is all about torque, and her's is just all horsepower. The 5.0 and 4.6 are completely different to drive, but both are wild. :devil:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Scream'n95Cobra said:
Good to know people still take that good of care of them. I understand what you mean with the power difference. My 95 and my girlfriends 03 cobra are so different. Mine is all about torque, and her's is just all horsepower. The 5.0 and 4.6 are completely different to drive, but both are wild. :devil:
The guy is in Plainfield, and I have visitation rights to the car :D

He'll be running it at RT66 this season.. and he's planning on adding a blower..

BTW... get some more people in here!

recruit recruit recruit recruit
:knk:

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Cobra_Jack said:
The guy is in Plainfield, and I have visitation rights to the car :D

He'll be running it at RT66 this season.. and he's planning on adding a blower..

BTW... get some more people in here!

recruit recruit recruit recruit
:knk:

Sounds like the notch will fly down that track.

Yes sir! Ill go recruit now... :patriot:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list