• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Got the car dynotuned!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Oh, didn't realize he had those mods. I would expect more than that.

I was at a tuning session at the old Modular Powerhouse and I saw Tim get 305whp out of a 3V with full exhaust.

From Chicagolandmustang:

JLT Cold Air Induction
SCT Power Flash Tuner (CUSTOM TUNED)
Pypes Off Road H-Pipe
Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back

I'd assume he has some form of custom header if he is running a turbo now?

I love the car and am beyond jealous so I am by no means belittling his dyno numbers.

I assume the big torque/early torque peak is from the turbo even at only 4psi?

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Alright let me clear this up..
The car:
2005 Ford Mustang GT, 67k miles
STOCK HEADS, STOCK CAM, STOCK BOTTOM END, STOCK TRANS, STOCK STALL, STOCK SUSPENSION, STOCK REAR DIFFERENTIAL, STOCK MANIFOLDS!!!

Pretty much take a bone stock virgin S197 add 67k miles and thats how my car sat up untill 3weeks ago.

My kit started its life as a Granatelli Motorsports (GMS) turbo kit but has had alot of changes since its first purcahse from the previous owner. As well as us having to change/modify alot of things to make this kit fit on a fucking auto!

It's got a larger front mount, redone hot side piping, tial wg, tial bov, modified turbo mounting, catless uppipes, 3" true downpipe and 3" "dual" exhaust, 3" VMP MAF tube, heat wrap, t-bolts, silicone couplers, all vbands etc. etc. etc.

I have a GT500 twin fuel pump set-up and 60# injectors with a MAFia on a stock MAF.

The turbo is a 76MM turbo..

The car was dynoed in 4th gear, converter locked, with a small red wastegate spring 4.351 PSI and NO boost controller.
Timing was set low, and a 11.7-11.9 A/F ratio was targeted and achieved...

Why you say? Because im attempting to get my Fiance to Race the car and I didn't want to go full out she was driving/racing it stock and with bolt-ons so this is the next jump so don't worry there will be much more to come next spring because the boost/timing will be coming up!!

Any questions, shoot im all open on this car

Oh ill be going to the track saturday or sunday so ill have 1/4 mile numbers ASAP!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info