• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Great Cobra Ad

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I thought this was hilarious!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...e=b&num_records=25&cardist=271&standard=false

OK, let me start off by saying this Cobra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men. Friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair & a stash, this hot rod would look like Tom Selleck. It's that manly. It was never intended to drive to the mall or commute back & forth to work. No, that's what a Prius is for. If you re looking for a gas saver, eco friendly, quiet family car, then just stop reading right now. I mean it, stop. This piece of American muscle comes with the necessities us testosterone-fueled action junkies need. It has a screaming super charger to attract the hotties & it has a fuel system installed out of respect to all the hard working farmers producing God s fuel, e85. Yes, chicks will dig you! My price is $23,5K, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up & tell me you'll give me $5K for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up 3 fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Heck yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore. Now, go look in the mirror. If you see a rugged, no holds barred, super brute Chuck Norris stunt double, contact me. I might be out building something, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk price over a nice cold one while we listen to Johnny Cash Fuel Delivery: Return Magnafuel 600 fuel Pump Sumped tank 8an feed w/ 6an return lines Fore fuel rails 80lb Injectors Aeromotive FPR SCT 2800BA MAF JLT CAI Ported Blower/Throttle/Intake 2.8 Upper Pulley 4lb Metco Lower Pulley 3.2 Alt Pulley 100mm Idler Pulley BBK Full Length Headers BBK Off-Road X Borla Cat-Back T-56 w/26 Spline Input Shaft MGW shifter Ram 900 Clutch Fulltiltboogie Racing Delrin Bushing Kit 450lb Front Coilovers AJE Racing K-member 10.5 Rear Wheels (315-35-17) Odyssey PC680 Battery Viper Alarm AFR Guage Dyno tuned by Precision Autosports - 535/560 hp/tq on e85 SCT x3 w/ 2

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
$6,000 more and you can get a car with 22 more Hp, 15% better gas mileage, 8 years newer, a 3-5 year warranty and no miles on the odometer!

The hp argument is kind of moot. Getting a stock Cobra to make more than a new GT is cheap. Plus, the Cobra comes with a built motor. The only advantages of the new GT is the warranty, mpg, and low-to-no miles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info