• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

audio question

Gwinn The Chinn

TCG Elite Member
Jun 22, 2009
I will turn on my radio or play a CD, then after about a minute my speakers stop playing. The bass turns to just deep thumps not related to the music being played. I turned the radio off, then tried it again 5 minutes later, and the same thing happened again. I don't think that the speakers are blown, other wise nothing would be played. Any ideas?

Gwinn The Chinn

TCG Elite Member
Jun 22, 2009
BUMP....

This problem ended up fixing itself some how a long time ago. No idea what happened, but i didnt question it.

Currently, I can turn on the radio or CD player, but no sound at all. I checked the fuses and they are good. I checked the connection on the amps and they were both good. I am assuming bad amps still? if so, how do i check this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info