• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Looking for info on this silver coupe!

03sm3341

Apr 16, 2012
Does any one recognize this car? It came from the Chicago area. Its got .....
stright axle with control arm and aftermarket sway bar
kooks LT and offroad x pipe mac catback
4lb lower 2.93 upper
I think a factory blower no signs of any markings from posi or steg
ported TB and plenum
these nasty looking caliper covers
it has 72 k on it

A friend just bought it. Im just curious to see if it was a twin screw car at one point. Because with all the mods it seems to me there alittle much for a pulley only eaton.

056.jpg

095.jpg

085.jpg

03sm3341

Apr 16, 2012
It does have a KB boost a pump on it. And the injectors have a blue ring on them. I can tell the plenum has been worked because the upper front top hole which is sunk in from the factory has been reworked like a steg plenum. Your right on the steg and posi marking there blowers. Should have the name on the pass side and the number on the drivers side. I know my old steg did.

It does have a KB boost a pump on it. And the injectors have a blue ring on them. I can tell the plenum has been worked because the upper front top hole which is sunk in from the factory has been reworked like a steg plenum. Your right on the steg and posi marking there blowers. Should have the name on the pass side and the number on the drivers side. I know my old steg did.

60's are usually all black and 80's have a blue ring so it is possible possible that it had a ts because 80's would not be needed for a ported blower unless running e85 but then a bap and the stock pumps wouldn't cut it for e85.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info