• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 cobra injectors on 97 cobra

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
if i swapped out my injectors for a 03 cobras what would i need other then the injector adapter would i also need an 03 MAF???

Like Zach posted, whats the reason you want to go with 03/04 injectors?

Dont think of this like a fox body where you need a maf cal change with injectors, everything is now done through a hand held. You may need a 03/04 maf depending on what the setup is, no idea without knowing mods. If you are forced induction, i would go past a 03/04 maf and get a upgraded unit.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
If you are doing a KB, May want to skip past the stock 03/04 maf and just get a BA2800. You would need to buy a Mafia to allow the 03/04 maf to work or it will peg, so might as well just buy a better one. I would also just recommend getting a X3, unless you like having a screen to look at, just more expensive, same basic function, they do give better options without a custom tune though. The injectors are going to be Ok for the stock bottom end power, but if ever upped will be maxed. I recommend a set of 60's minimum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info