• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Data Log help ... please

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Have been talking with TurboTom (on the Focus boards) about some issues I am having with my 03 SVT Focus (misfire & hesitation) and he asked if I could get some datalog info over to him to look at.
I don't have a SCT or Predator and was wondering if one of you guys wouldn't mind helping me out with yours?
Would just need to log some idle info and then also take a quick drive around the block for a second log of information tying to catch the misfire in action. Upload the info and then send it off to Tom...

Wouldn't take much time at all - I live out in Southwest Elgin and unless I'm at the gym I'm pretty much always around! Will bribe with cold brew in the fridge, if that helps:alcoholic

Let me know - Thanks

TimmaY

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mystic544
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list