• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Shocker from my GF

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I have the best girl I could hope for, but I just learned of a serious issue.

She is worried sick about me every time I drive the Cobra and refuses to ride in it with me. :-o

She never had an issue with any Marauder, regardless of the speed or display of acceleration I was showing at the time due to it being a large, much safer feeling car.
Id hate to die or turn into a vegetable from a collision that she tried to prevent me from being in in the first place. By no means is she pressuring me to rid myself of the car, but it is a little frustrating knowing your other half is home worrying about you and you are disregarding it.

I dont even know why I posted this, but I feel better now that I did.

..btw my Killer Chiller should be here any day now. :eek:

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
While I agree with you guys I can relate to where he is coming from...my ex ex I was with for 4 years wasnt to keen on being in my car either not so much being in it but when I goosed it I respected the fact that it bothered her and I had to drive normal but sometimes its a nice day everyone is out playing/cruising with their women and you are poopin along grounded and cant play.....my $.02

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Ive never even been past 1/2 throttle in 3rd gear with her in it, im not a disrespectful asshat, jeez.

She is smart enough to know what the car is capable of based on the 3 mile round trip (on SIDE STREETS) she was with me for.

If you think I take her out in the car to scare her or make her try to reach a 10 dollar bill on the dash you guys are grossly mistaken.

The Blondie

1MeanGt's Chick!!!
May 23, 2005
Blondies input: You are in a car… Not on a motorcycle! She should be grateful that you only have a fast car and not a RR1000 (or worse both….)!

I can understand that she is concerned for your well being but, c’mon….

Ps: I could take her in a ride in my Jeep… Maybe then she might feel better about this whole situation?

Hahah… <inner bitch laughing>

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info