• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cant seem to get a good 60' at the track

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I have the 555rs stock clutch pretty much stock car and I'm launching around 4000 and slipping the clutch but all it does it bog on me trying to get used to launching with the IRS

what is tire pressure? I know I ran my mt's @ 15 at the track.

I also had airbags in the rear but i cant use them now with the solid

sounds about right with your technique. I only ran once stock and that was on F1's not sure what the 60' was.

I would say more rmp but with the IRS and a sticker tire ya never know. should do ok on the nittos though

I never broke a IRS axel with my 2.76 pulley car, and tht was on MT's but if you have a dfx and mt's ur gonna break.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
if it is boging give it more rpm and make sure your tires are hot. those nittos are not that stickey. I ran them for a bit. your correct with the slip.

video
[/URL][/IMG]

granted i was not stock pulley but you can hear how it slips the stock clutch

and this is how stickey byron can be

video
[/URL][/IMG]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info