• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Supercharge Options

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Approximately what is the cost for a Vortech or Procharger complete with install on a 2002 GT? I just royally smoked my wife in her 2002 GT with my Cobra at a stoplight the other day and ever since then she's been on the warpath for more power.

blownstang

Regular
Aug 21, 2006
NW Chicago
Look for a slightly used kit. I bought a Vortech V1 S trim tuner kit with 4,000mi on it for $2,000. Then added a new powerpipe, belt, custom breather catch can, svt focus pump, aem wideband gauge, boost gauge, and NGK TR6 plugs. Used 39lb cobra injectors, 90mm lightning maf, and SOS dual gauge pillar. After install and tuning it came out to about $3800. The catch can, powerpipe, and gauges are not a necessity. Without those parts it would've been $3200. You can add a cxracing intercooler to the Vortech kit for around $250, and labor shouldn't be more than an extra $200.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info