• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Where to find a stall converter

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
1 - 39~
2 - 74~
3 - 110~
OD - 155~

6250rpm, 4.30s, Stock Tires.... how many NA 2V do you know that go over 110 in the 1/4? The ones that are going faster are spinning them higher than 6250 or have 28" tires

the 2v really only makes power to 5900ish, and you also have to factor in the converter slip of atleast 5% (probably more) depending on what you buy. Car would be lucky to do 105 in 3rd. if it were me i'd do a 3.90 with an auto, gives you room to grow

Tim

I like girls that drink beer
Nov 9, 2006
America
+1. Circle D, Dirty Dog, BC Automotive, or UCC. What else is done to the car? You'll most likely want something with a stall of 3200-3600.

All of these are great options. I have had great personal experience with a BC Automotive converter but it was in an N/A Mach 1. :biggthump

PS if you really wanna learn about and get the most out of your 4r70w, clickclickracing.com is required reading. Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info