• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Whipple 2.3 Gen 1 / 3.0 Pulley Dyno

SLYTHRZ

Jun 15, 2010
Hey Everyone,

I recently bought a Whipple 2.3 from Zach on the forum. Thanks again Zach for all your help and insight. I took the car to Bob in Byron and ran the Dyno tune. Luckily Bob had a couple of the small things I needed in stock. I ran a 2.75 pulley intially and made 20.5lbs of boost! I dropped the pulley to a 3.00 and made a MAX of 17.34lbs. The final numbers on 93 Octane in 90 degree heat and 50% Humidity was 609 RWHP /566 RWTQ. After speaking with Bob if I go race gas the car should have another 30/30 which would be awesome, but I cant go race gas till I move out of the city. I wanted to give Bob and Zach a huge thanks in helping me hit my goal! Funny thing I stopped in Sycamore as a close buddy of mine lives out there and we stopped by a great bike bar "Hicks." The guys asked me about the Cobra and I told them I took it to Byron and 2 guys new Bob personally as they used to race as kids LOL.

Thanks Again!

KC

SLYTHRZ

Jun 15, 2010
Those numbers are straight off the sheet. After running a SAE sheet it appears that based on the conditions assuming Kurgan is 300ft above sealevel. The engine is at 96% of its actual potential. The engines actual power maybe an extra 4%. Which means it could be as high as 634RWHP / 589RWTQ. Now I could be wrong as I dont recall what Bobs response was to was it SAE corrected. She is a beast tho, per Bob its probably a "Monday built car."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info