• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dealer Question

Bob 86

Dec 3, 2007
I have an 04 Cobra with 16k miles on it and a year left on my extended warranty. I think the syncro or 1-2 slider is shot since it grinds going into second alot. The car has a mgw shifter, quadrant, and cable adjuster. Is there a dealer I can take the car to that won't give me a hard time about the mods? This dam trans has never shifted right since day one. I've tried everything from fluid changes to the above mods, and even had someone else drive the car, with the same result. I had a friend pull an oasis report, and even found that the original owner had a clutch replaced when the car had 800 miles on it. I hope someone can help, cause it I can't get it fixed, time for something new. Thanks Bob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list