Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
I'm up there quite often too. As a matter of fact, I was just there again Friday night. It's mostly ricers now, but still all good people! WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER, EVER turn left in to there if you are coming from the East. I used to go quite a bit with all my GTO friends and the cops did a major bust when they changed the sign. We all got tickets. I think 50 handed out in one weekend. Like the other guy here, if you see me, say hello :) I'm probably the only girl driver. BUT, now that it's middle of summer, I won't go too much. Too many parties, and too much trouble there. LOL

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
You just have to find that NEXT cool spot, though if its cool its become overrated. Things get confusing sometimes, maybe i should just get out of the car scene.

Seems like my work is the place to be. We had most of the GP guys here doing a cam install yesterday. Panda, syP, bikrboy128 and myself all worked on it.

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
thats not what was asked.

Of course the majority of individuals on this forum cannot answer a simple question... they feel the need to be arrogant and act like the stuck up SOB's or how they acted that got or has gotten them kikced off of other mesage boards.

Of course, these individuals are usually the ones who, when having a questions that needs to be answered, EXPECT that they will get a straightforward no-nonsense response.

If an individual DIDNT'T know what Strats was and read the forum, I'm sure one could deduct WHAT the point of the place is. As previously stated, that was NOT the question that was asked.

NOW TO MY NEXT POINT: NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST OR STRATS BUT THE CHICAGOGARAGE IN GENERAL:

Just for everybodies information, it only takes a few bad apples to give everyone a bad rep. I was at one of your functions with my younger more mouthy brother (The Busse Woods Cookout in the spring)... and for the most part everyone was fine.

However, some prick with an Orange GTP all modded out (No idea what his screen name is) seemed off the bat like an arrogant nothing...

When my friend stated that he would LOVE to buy a GTO... this nothing proceded to begin running his mouth about how "GTO's were poorly built and he hates them" etc... (Um, hello, then WHY THE HELL DO YOU OWN ONE?)... anyways, once this was said my friend said something about buying a car used to this orange GTO driving looser... and his reply was " Uh... YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM! I aint no punk kid that would go buy a used car". Um, No... I DO NOT know who you are. To me, it seemed, you were a twenty something club head off your last line of crack who thought because he somehow came into some $$$ and had a race car (Which you hate?) that you were something special. You are no different than the next guy so stop acting like the world owes you something...

Next, I hear my brother keep saying "Hey guys, lets go for a cruise." Not one person seemed interested but for some reason he kept asking. When it came time to leave and the three of us were walking back to our cars, this GTO dick shouts (In a retarded person voice to mock my brother) "Heeeyyyy... leetttsss al go for a cruise!" He must have not heard me shout back saying, Oh I guess WEE must not know who YOUUUU are.... what a penis.

Most of you guys seem like you're ok... and have a variety of knowledge and it was fun meeting all of you at that meet. Some, however, need to lighten the hell up.

Last edited:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Of course the majority of individuals on this forum cannot answer a simple question... they feel the need to be arrogant and act like the stuck up SOB's or how they acted that got or has gotten them kikced off of other mesage boards.

Of course, these individuals are usually the ones who, when having a questions that needs to be answered, EXPECT that they will get a straightforward no-nonsense response.

If an individual DIDNT'T know what Strats was and read the forum, I'm sure one could deduct WHAT the point of the place is. As previously stated, that was NOT the question that was asked.

NOW TO MY NEXT POINT: NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST OR STRATS BUT THE CHICAGOGARAGE IN GENERAL:

Just for everybodies information, it only takes a few bad apples to give everyone a bad rep. I was at one of your functions with my younger more mouthy brother (The Busse Woods Cookout in the spring)... and for the most part everyone was fine.

However, some prick with an Orange GTP all modded out (No idea what his screen name is) seemed off the bat like an arrogant nothing...

When my friend stated that he would LOVE to buy a GTO... this nothing proceded to begin running his mouth about how "GTO's were poorly built and he hates them" etc... (Um, hello, then WHY THE HELL DO YOU OWN ONE?)... anyways, once this was said my friend said something about buying a car used to this orange GTO driving looser... and his reply was " Uh... YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM! I aint no punk kid that would go buy a used car". Um, No... I DO NOT know who you are. To me, it seemed, you were a twenty something club head off your last line of crack who thought because he somehow came into some $$$ and had a race car (Which you hate?) that you were something special. You are no different than the next guy so stop acting like the world owes you something...

Next, I hear my brother keep saying "Hey guys, lets go for a cruise." Not one person seemed interested but for some reason he kept asking. When it came time to leave and the three of us were walking back to our cars, this GTO dick shouts (In a retarded person voice to mock my brother) "Heeeyyyy... leetttsss al go for a cruise!" He must have not heard me shout back saying, Oh I guess WEE must not know who YOUUUU are.... what a penis.

Most of you guys seem like you're ok... and have a variety of knowledge and it was fun meeting all of you at that meet. Some, however, need to lighten the hell up.

I will say it again, the people don't goto strats for the food. But if you must know, the food is nothing out of the ordinary, and the service sucks. If the place was just a empty parking lot people would probably go there still. It just happens the owner of the restaurant lets people come to bullshit and cops cant do a thing.

Why didn't you and sools give mirza (GTO prick) some of your own words if you guys don't like him so much. sools bitched about this same incident before.

There is alot of shit-talking on this site. Most of the jokes you wouldn't understand unless you post here often. I myself talk alot of shit and make alot of jokes. Don't take them really serious as I am most likely just trying to stir up more posts.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I will simply say that the reason we left how we did that day was that incident.

I just let it slide because yeah, people are dicks, but some shit that guy says to people is uncalled for, but I'm not going to stir up drama over it. The forums here are a nice place to hang out when shit like that isn't going on, why do you think we all come back here ? Sure it's fine to bullshit sometimes but I will agree people take things a tad too far sometimes.

I simply asked how it was because I would probably come down and try the food, I like drive in restaurants FWIW, because they're usually the most unique places to try food out at.

Either way, he is right, I'm sure a LOT of members have turned away from here because the BS but if you stick around some, you'll see where it comes from and it isn't really a big deal. (most times.)

:s00ls:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info