my OLD SHO... should i buy it back? (Serious posts only... for now)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Long story short... bought my SHO back in 2005 for $3k.... had 79k miles on it..

I drove it all summer and winter without a problem.

Sold it along with my GTP to get my Cobalt... the SHO had 91k on it.

traded it in to the dealer for $2500 (not bad since i raced it alot and dealer only gave me $500 less than i paid for it)

Someone on here found that it was for sale again.

Apparently the guy has had nothing but constant clutch problems. The front bumper is a little wrecked.

Currently has 107k miles on it and the engine is still flawless.

He now wants $800 for it since he wants it gone.

Should i get it back?

100_2576r.jpg

100_3568r.jpg

100_2589r.jpg

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
For $800, go for it. Was this your first car? I regret selling my first car, and if I found it for sale I would jump all over it, especially if it was $800. Considering the dealership only gave me $500 for it as a trade in.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Rent no.. insurance yes.

everyone thinks i just sit here like kyle and dont do shit... lmao

i pay $1000 a month for my car payment, insurance, and gas (not anymore lol)

i also go out to eat almost everyday and buy my GF anything she wants. its well over $1500 a month. Im rarely home ;)

I now pay for school since im not full time in school, supplies, and books, and membership to X-sport ;)

this is why i work 50 hours a week.

and i have to pay off my lawyer.. still dont know how much he is going to charge me. :(

Last edited:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Full covereage.. Panda hit the nail on the head

still has the loan on it...

And i dont wanna fuck with my insurance because i will be sr22.... and if i dont make a change or take away this car on the payment until the court thing blows over... chances are my insurance company will not notice it and my rates wont go to 6k a year

Just praying that doesnt happen, thats why i still pay $2300 a year for insurance :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info