Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
255lph fuel pump, Tasty

PIC-0013.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Fair enough, whens your low psi set up going to be done?

August I hope? 5-8PSI Via AFC Hack.

the reason why I 'challenged myself' for July 26th is because I figure I will have my fuel issues sorted out by then so I can get a clean NA run in before it gets boosted.

over winter I wanna do forged slugs/rods and block guard with some head work. I hope for 14-18PSI and over 300whp (I will also upgrade my turbo and manifold over winter as I'm starting with a cheepy to learn on)

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
I wouldn't run more than 8 psi on a stock block and I haven't heard great things about block guards. I've never used one but apparently they can cause cooling issues. It makes sense and I've read about a lot of people having these problems but I don't really know for sure.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I wouldn't run more than 8 psi on a stock block and I haven't heard great things about block guards. I've never used one but apparently they can cause cooling issues. It makes sense and I've read about a lot of people having these problems but I don't really know for sure.

5-8PSI is the goal with stock internals, I've read alot of articles with people running 14-15psi with good tunes on stock internals (but thats obviously not the safest thing in the world, so I figured on upgrading pistons/rods and a block guard and running a max of 18)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info