GM Vs. Ford...again.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Why? The cobra is just another trim for the mustang.

Kind of like the cavalier. The 4 popper version is called a cavalier, and the V8 version is called a GTO.

The cobra is a Mustang that is sent to SVT to do. Ford itself will not "make" cobras. If you want to compare cobras to something along the lines of a GM car, think of the Firehawk or SS Camaro since those are modified by SLP.

There are no SLP designed GTOs. So take a GTO VS Mustang GT. The GTO will hold its resale and will mop the floor with a Mustang. The only Mustang that will hold its own against a GTO that isnt a Cobra is a Mach 1.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
The cobra is a Mustang that is sent to SVT to do. Ford itself will not "make" cobras. If you want to compare cobras to something along the lines of a GM car, think of the Firehawk or SS Camaro since those are modified by SLP.

There are no SLP designed GTOs. So take a GTO VS Mustang GT. The GTO will hold its resale and will mop the floor with a Mustang. The only Mustang that will hold its own against a GTO that isnt a Cobra is a Mach 1.

Idiot.

SVT was the performance division of Ford, not an outside company like SLP. It's like saying "compare a chevy where the GM performance department didn't play a role".

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Idiot.

SVT was the performance division of Ford, not an outside company like SLP. It's like saying "compare a chevy where the GM performance department didn't play a role".

GM Performance does not deal with every fucking car you twat. The GTO was not even touched by the division. There are no special edition GTOs. There are no engine upgrades from the factory.

SVT, Like SLP, numbered their cars. Technically everyone of them is a collector car since there are what?? 4K cobras made a year? Less, more?? Tell me Mr. I work at carmax and think I know everything about cars. The GTO and Mustang are not even in the same class, let alone a Cobra and GTO.

You will never find a 04 GT more expensive the a 04 GTO. Period.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
GM Performance does not deal with every fucking car you twat. The GTO was not even touched by the division. There are no special edition GTOs. There are no engine upgrades from the factory.

SVT, Like SLP, numbered their cars. Technically everyone of them is a collector car since there are what?? 4K cobras made a year? Less, more?? Tell me Mr. I work at carmax and think I know everything about cars. The GTO and Mustang are not even in the same class, let alone a Cobra and GTO.

You will never find a 04 GT more expensive the a 04 GTO. Period.

Why are you so desperately trying to nitpick the smallest details? Are you really trying that hard to save your ego from being bruised?

You're pathetic.

Go back and read my post that shoved so much sand up your cunt. Read it again a few more times. Maybe after a few minutes you will realize that I said "MUSTANGS". The phrase "mustangs" includes the "cobra" trim.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Why are you so desperately trying to nitpick the smallest details? Are you really trying that hard to save your ego from being bruised?

You're pathetic.

Go back and read my post that shoved so much sand up your cunt. Read it again a few more times. Maybe after a few minutes you will realize that I said "MUSTANGS". The phrase "mustangs" includes the "cobra" trim.

Dude, you sit there and nitpick every fucking thing. Dont get all pissy with me cause I throw your game back in your face.

Im pathetic? You cannot even grasp that you have to pull out a limited edition of a car to have it compare. Who is pathetic again?

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
cat fight!

GTO>Mustang.

BECAUSE it takes forced induction to keep up with a stock N/A GTO.

lol, there is always some excuse as to why something chevy is > something ford.

what ever helps you sleep at night I guess
rofldunno.gif

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
My nubby tires didn't get him out of the mud either. But his tires sure as hell won't keep the *** nogs away as well as the shotgun will.

QFT.

Fuck, I coulda saved him money on that.

Why, you sellin a shotgun?

but tires take you to some of the best remote lead throwing places around.

What do you hunt?

I havent been hunting in a couple years, but I usally try and get a deer permit. I've done Pheasant a few times, so on.

Im more into shooting clays and target shooting than anything.

cat fight!

GTO>Mustang.

BECAUSE it takes forced induction to keep up with a stock N/A GTO.

But then why did Netchemica's car with an automatic trans and a catback delete beat a six-oh gto?

I was in the car, and yes he was going, shit he even got the hit.

:noes:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
:bowrofl: says the guy who had a sig that was an attempt to rip on chevy motors

Saying the use of a supercharger is bad is one thing.
Having a non biased company rate motors based on many different qualities for over a decade is another.

You guys claim the use of forced induction is bad. What's so bad about it? It's just another way to gain power. GM uses displacement, Ford prefers forced induction.

Also, guess which company's motor can reach 900+ hp without touching the valve covers or oil pan. Here's a hint, they're not the ones that make the LSX motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info