Clutch Install!!!!

Xx CHOPPZ xX

R.I.P Chris "Crazy Chris" Beckmann. I will Miss U!
Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
Well here are some pictures on my camera phone of another flawless install by Qwik01cobra “Chad” & ChromeCobra “Mark”. They installed a Spec Stage 2 plus clutch in only 3 hours on “GT Girls” ride aka Chad’s girlfriend Annie. Well enjoy the pic’s and Chad open up a damn shop already LOL!!!!!

FYI…. Chad will work on cars for free if you buy him Monster Energy Drinks:bigthumb:
SSPX0031.jpg

SSPX0032.jpg

SSPX0033.jpg

SSPX0035.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Yeah I bench pressed it up in there. Its not that bad. The hard part is just getting the alignment pins to go in the bellhousing so you dont have to keep holding it up. But this install would have went a whole lot quicker if it wasnt for running into issues every time we turned around and multiple smoke breaks to ease the tension. LOL...

Her stock clutch fork ended up being bad and cracked the throw out bearing in half so I had to pull the trans back out the next morning to put a new clutch fork and TOB in. I got the trans out in 30 mins yesterday lol....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info