brz

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i don't know anyone who got a better deal than i did on my sti (28,900) but i told myself i'd never buy a car new again, i don't want to eat the depreciation.

that being said, the last time i was on a track with the sti was 7/26/09. the 545i i've had on but not at speed so i don't count those at all, so the only real experience i've had on a track since then was 8/19/11 when a friend let me borrow his ms3.

i need something to play with and this can't come soon enough. this will have the least power of any car i've taken to the track but i'm hoping it will teach me the most and be the most fun. can't come soon enough!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Good for you man. Can't put every dollar you make into gold!!! :s00ls: Gotta enjoy that money! When is this thing supposed to be released??? I haven't heard of it before u made this thread, I googled it and it looks pretty darn cool.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
you pick transmission, color and trim level - premium or limited. i'm happy with the premium unless it comes with all seasons, which would be annoying. the brand new ones i got with the 5 are sitting on the shelf in the garage right now on the oem wheels. all seasons, nevar! whatever the remaining options are they are apparently port or dealer side and i'll be able to choose from them later.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
you pick transmission, color and trim level - premium or limited. i'm happy with the premium unless it comes with all seasons, which would be annoying. the brand new ones i got with the 5 are sitting on the shelf in the garage right now on the oem wheels. all seasons, nevar! whatever the remaining options are they are apparently port or dealer side and i'll be able to choose from them later.

That is awesome! great pickup. I would think they come with summer tires really. All the other performance subies come with them from the factory I am pretty sure. I can't see why they would not throw them on this car.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i don't know. if there was one i'd want it, but i like the idea of this car being slower and learning how to be better on it. if a turbo one does come out i'll allow myself to graduate to it some day.

it seems you may be able to piece together a BBK out of sti parts, which would be sweet. it's so light anyway that hopefully there isn't much fade, i don't underestimate my ability to modulate my braking and heel toe'ing poorly though. :p :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info