DasFinc "I'm Speechless"

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
47ef8413-fdb6-4f2a.jpg

Yeah that's him on my garage floor with trans fluid everywhere... Calling AAA! lol

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I figured the tophat was from someone draining the pan with a vengance, but it had held fine for the past 2 years :dunno:

Of course because I happened to breathe on it, it decided to let go as we were refilling it... Anyone know where I can just buy another one of these tophat things, I'm just trying to have one last hurrah, and apparently the car gods have other ideas.

everything went tremendously smoothly until that very moment :rofl:

And yes, thank everything that I got AAA a week and a half ago...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Don't they sell bolt in drain plugs at the auto store? Could just put one of those there

I'm going to go hunting for something along those lines today, at this point I don't even want to drop the damn pan again.

It is too bad this happened after the parts store closed otherwise we probably could have dealt with it.

JB Weld could have saved the day, may still end up being the solution :bowrofl:

Stop saying that! Something bad will happen now! Those are the exact words he said before it started gushing! :squint:

At least I already know the wheel bearings are failing, so I'm ready for the next bad thing to happen.... the wheel falling off............
:ws:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
And I like to sleep and my wife works Saturdays. :)

But thanks for the heads up. I am going to research the nearest one for future reference.

I felt so terrible, you have no idea...

10:10 rolled around, and it was like "Well, that's done, Lets take a look at those wheel bearings" and then I put the fluid in and it was coming out as fast as it went in...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info