Official KOTS King of the Streets Spring 2011 DVD Thread

Whisper Films

Aug 23, 2011
Batavia
Hello all,

My name is John Urbik of Whisper Films and I was hired by Heyo Steve, host of KOTS, to provide video coverage of his event to be made available for purchase. In the past, he has had other production companies fill the spot. But this year, I have accepted the role and am here to inform all that

THE OFFICIAL KOTS KING OF THE STREETS SPRING 2011 TRAILER IS ONLINE!!

Just visit www.whisperfilm.com and upres the video to 720p for the best experience.

You can also pre-order your copy of the DVD which hopefully will be distributed within 3 weeks. I am currently in the post-production process and am working as fast as I can to get it out before the Fall KOTS.

The price of the DVD is $24.99 plus an additional $4.00 shipping and handling charge.

Watch the trailer and get ready for the biggest baddest street racing event of Chicagoland!

Whisper Films

Aug 23, 2011
Batavia
Attention! There is now a special offer available for the Spring KOTS 2011 DVD!!

Anyone who PRE-orders their copy or copies will, indeed, receive free shipping and handling! That is, $4.00 off the total price!

Act now because this special offer will end once the DVD is released!

Pre-order your copy at www.whisperfilm.com

Anyone who has already ordered at the full price has, by now, already received their $4.00 refund.

Thank you from Whisper Films!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info