How hard is it going to be to sell a moded gp

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Is it going to be worth my while to demod this thing or sell it like it is, either way its going to be what I consider cheep as fuck to sell the car for but I dont drive it anymore and dont see a point in owning it anymore. its an 06 gp gt loaded out everything but heads up and sunroof alot of little mods, nada says average trade in should be $9600 with 46k miles I was going to ask 9500, so people that have sold there gp's lately what do you think

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I had no problem selling mine with 83k on it which was over book. It had "popular" mods on it though. Whether or not people will admit it, everyone wants a turbo setup and then once they get that they want a trans to support it. My car had both of those so it was a relatively quick sale.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
The e85 might make it kinda tough, I'd consider switching it back to standard 93 octane. Usually a cam wouldn't help much either but the s1x is pretty mild so I wouldn't worry to much about it. How's the trans doing? That's a pretty big factor as well.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
trans shifts like new ive only put 15k miles on this thing in 4 years and its never been to the track since it was stock

Make sure you put the low use and no tracking in the ad, that'll help you out. What I would do about the e85 situation is just list it like that and put in the ad that you can convert the car back to standard 93 octane if the buyer wants. That way worst case you get to sell the car and just have to tune it a little bit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info