Drove a new 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 6 speed

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
looked like a quicker 60 than that, but nice times either way. I hear those GTO's are tough to get good track times

In an auto its easy...well at least it should be, Ive noticed some have troubles. I wont name names, but its red....

GTO's will go consistent single digits w/drag bags, 100% stock suspension, drive shaft, diff, and axles ......with a lot of hp.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
The steering and brakes are near perfection. It was a new car, so I didn't want to spin it past 4,000. It was rather disappointing up to 4,000 rpm. I drove there in my GTO and the goat is really sizzling at 2,500. Not looking to start a war here, just figured I would input my .02 cents.

so you are telling me that a quad cam 4 valve motor has less torque below 4000RPM than a big displacement pushrod? no way!!!

$10 says my truck has more torque than the new mustang at 3500RPM, TOTALLY different motors man... Apples to oranges when you are comparing power half way through the power-band between 2 cars...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info