Saw 2 volts tonight on highway.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
One red, and one silver. Took me a second to realize what it was. I saw it mostly from the back and side. Traffic was kinda heavy for it being 9pm. Didn't look that bad. It actually reminded me of a prius.

Also saw a third car, but I don't know what it was. It had tape all over the front and rear and some on the sides. I was thinking toyota from the curves, but it had michigan plates so I'd assume it'd be from the big 3. :dunno:

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
transformers-2-twins-on-set.jpg

transformers-2-the-twins-mudflap-skids%255B2%255D.jpg

??

This is good news. The more electric cars on the road, the less demand for fuel.

Keep dreaming. Volts will bring the price of gas down like me bitching about Ford killing Panther platform cars and Rangers is going to save them from the Mulally Eco-boost FWD/UNIBODY total fails set to "replace" them.

We are a volt dealer. I still have like 30 hours of classes left for GM certs on that damn thing! If you guys only knew the amount of technology in that car you would never bitch about how much it costs! I'm amazed it's only 40k!

Probably, but a 20 year old Saab is more interesting to me...literally.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info