• Comfort! Dont care as long as its a smooth ride

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
With the P71, I have all four technically. For a sedan, decently quick, being a police interceptor, it has a mean/intimidating look to it, I have the subs in there that need to be reworked but, sounds in that aspect, and I plan on changing out the mufflers to something more fitting to the power, and in spite of slightly stiffer suspension, decent ride, and good handling. In this case, I'll vote for looks though.

On a second tangent, I loved the feel of my third gen, those also look mean as hell, I felt "right" in the driver seat, good sound...yada. I guess I'm saying, I have to have all 4 to be happy with it.

KAR

Rip Riski
Jan 4, 2010
Elk Grove
I Gave this some thought, to me if it has speed then I can care less about the other three. If I have the styling/look then the other three become less important. If it doesn't have any speed or styling then I gotta have some bad ass system in it. If Im going for comfort then it might as well be a daily driver/beater.

But I would have the say speed and styling are the two most important things to myself in a vehicle.

Thread Info