TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
I haven't been on this forum for about 3-4 years. I kept getting the damn we miss you emails and finally bit the bullet. lol I've sinced moved to Texas. Got rid of my Srt4. I now have a 04 Sportster 1200C and a 07 Yoda Tundra. Oh how things change. And Texas drivers Suck. 80 mph is pointless. Because people already go 80mph. I can't express enough through text how much they can not drive for sh1t. Making it to my destination on my sickle is a miracle every time.

NitemareZX

Formerly NITEMARE T/A
Mar 29, 2011
I haven't been on this forum for about 3-4 years. I kept getting the damn we miss you emails and finally bit the bullet. lol I've sinced moved to Texas. Got rid of my Srt4. I now have a 04 Sportster 1200C and a 07 Yoda Tundra. Oh how things change. And Texas drivers Suck. 80 mph is pointless. Because people already go 80mph. I can't express enough through text how much they can not drive for sh1t. Making it to my destination on my sickle is a miracle every time.

spelled cycle wrong

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Jun 10, 2008
Aurora

this man speaks the truth, only place ive been that has worse drivers then texas is floriduh.

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Jun 10, 2008
Aurora
What I don't get is how you have 4 lanes on each side of the expressway w/ the speed limit 70mph and bumper to bumper traffic? Merging isn't even in Texas vocabulary. Mirrors? No one uses them. I can go on and on...

merging in Texas means STOPPING at the end of the on ramp until an opening is there, along with the assholes that think there's only the right lane and they dont need to move over to let an oncoming car in.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'm under the impression that Montana was essentially forced to adopt a speed limit or otherwise face losing federal funding for their highway system. And that's also what keeps other states from having higher speed limits. I may be entirely wrong, or perhaps Texas is just sticking their giant 10 gallon middle finger at the feds... I prefer to think that Texas is cool enough to say they don't care about any federal subsidies. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info