RWD, 1100+ Hp

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Actually, thats like bringing Chris Hoenle's 9 second RWD 3800 or that crazy low 8 second drag car with a GP shell to represent GPs. Or Dynotechs full weight FWD 10 second daily driven Regal to represent Regals. Ohh wait.................whats the fastest non GM owned balt again?? :D

I honestly think that is a waste. Paid big bucks for just a cobalt shell. If you have money to blow I guess........

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
its still a grand prix gt.....

Its a grand am, not grand prix. Im not the one who is trying to convince everyone that the cobalt is the greatest car to ever hit the street.

tfrgav.jpg

Hey look its a grand am race car. My car must be the greatest shit ever then too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5zwHImCSU
My shit doesnt stink, because someone did a RWD and procharged V8 swap on a car nothing like mine!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Its a grand am, not grand prix. Im not the one who is trying to convince everyone that the cobalt is the greatest car to ever hit the street.

tfrgav.jpg

Hey look its a grand am race car. My car must be the greatest shit ever then too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh5zwHImCSU
My shit doesnt stink, because someone did a RWD and procharged V8 swap on a car nothing like mine!

i never said they were.... but i see u think grand ams are god..., dont bash a cobalt if u drive a grand am..

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
A little off topic, but that WTF is up with that RWD grand am? Seriously, it looks like they had the decency to do a proper V-8 RWD swap with procharger, but what they hell were they thinking with the spoiler and ... OMG, do I see Skyline tail lights :puke:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i never said they were.... but i see u think grand ams are god..., dont bash a cobalt if u drive a grand am..

Where do you get that I think grand ams are god? Im mocking you by saying the same shit you are. While I do like my car, Im not trying to convince everyone to do the same.

A little off topic, but that WTF is up with that RWD grand am? Seriously, it looks like they had the decency to do a proper V-8 RWD swap with procharger, but what they hell were they thinking with the spoiler and ... OMG, do I see Skyline tail lights

It was done by this shitty company called AED. The owner of the car is a chick if that makes any difference. Still looks like ass!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info