Well, the 'season' is just about over

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I remeber a thread like this last year (Maybe there already is one this year aside from all the meets) But who all has switched over 'officially' to the winter car, or changed to their winter setup?

Just finally finished all of the maintenance on the new ranger (Brakes, trans service, and an over-all 'final inspection' to make sure nothing critical needed to be addressed till spring or ever for that matter), and titled/registered/insured it ($333 to register/title/plate the new truck, and my orange truck expires next money so I bought my renewal sticker at the same time)

Came home from this, and immediately backed the orange truck into the garage and pulled out its battery (Running over a pair of right angle pliers in the process flattening a tire......), Fuck driving with no heat to the train station at 7AM, and fuck my life for missing a single tool when cleaning that perfectly punctured my tire...

:jg:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Winter / DD vehicle. No tire swaps needed. :fy:

2010-10-22%2016.03.53.jpg

I love this truck!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info