Regular
Sep 21, 2008
2010-05-13152740.jpg

If anyone wants one PM me.

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
not a gotdamn thing..
sure it might get kinda boring after awhile, but its fun to play around..its just a good way to gauge how fast two cars are against one another..you obviously dont have to deal with driver skill/error as much AND youre not stressing out certain parts of your car as much from a roll.

buckleupkiddies

Regular
Sep 21, 2008
not a gotdamn thing..
sure it might get kinda boring after awhile, but its fun to play around..its just a good way to gauge how fast two cars are against one another..you obviously dont have to deal with driver skill/error as much AND youre not stressing out certain parts of your car as much from a roll.

I totally agree but I got a 5,000lb truck lol. My truck makes all its power all down low. That is the reason why I made the sticker lol. I will still roll race but my truck is a pig from 60mph and above. Im betting your cobra could walk me in 5th gear from a 60mph roll haha.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I totally agree but I got a 5,000lb truck lol. My truck makes all its power all down low. I will still roll race but my truck is a pig from 60mph and above.

This x2

Not to mention a truck isnt the most fun thing to be driving at 120+mph and I am mechanically limited to 140mph

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info