Trailer of KOTS 2009 that chry*bmb...

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Here's a trailer posted at You Tube for KOTS '09 where CHRY*BMB got her ass handed to her in a silver platter. IN truth, had Bernie (UDLUUZ) drive because We were expecting at that time. We now have a beautiful baby boy! :werd:

Those who may not be aware what KOTS is can ask me via PM or ask around. We were gonna pull from the race altogether because there had been NOTHING but problems with that car, but we got it running. Well, lol, we should have. But hey, we were still in it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1PA3uS47Ys&feature=youtube_gdata

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
I know about Marty's build. Will be sick. The event WAS at 41, now NLR. UDLUUZ was the invited one, and he drove my my car because it "would've" been quicker than his, but thats just another story. It truly was a great race. This will be the year because it will finally get fixed once and for all!!:werd:

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
if any fast cars wanna get down, the weekend of the 24th and 25th of april rkfd will have a couple notchbacks. both blown and 1's a vert. PM me if anyone is interested.

1 of them can sit with chry*bmb, if you get down on the street. I was told your shit is "balls fast". I dont know what that means though.

BoostedK20

Cool story bro, I make dinosaurs.
Feb 16, 2010
Balls fast? Nnnaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Don't know where u heard that from, but my shit is slow. Its all looks my friend. It drives on the street, sure. Its how we all get from point A to point B.

trailer it. you'll get multiple races. everyone in rkfd thinks gto's are slow. i have an idea how fast your car is. let me know if your interested.

BBBAAAAAAALLLLLLLLSSSS FFFAAAASSSSTTTTTT

I will take the high road mr. butitta.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info