Angus' New Mods for 2010

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Many of you already know, but my mustang has gone FI - Turbo to be exact.

New parts:
  • On3 Performance turbo kit, heat wrapped
  • Master Power t70 .68 a/r
  • Granatelli tubular k-member
  • Granatelli tubular a-arms
  • Granatelli coilover kit - 200lb
  • Strange 10-way adjustable front struts
  • QA1 C&C plates
  • 60lb injectors
  • svt focus fuel pump
  • Diablosport MAFia
  • SCT xCal3 Kurgan Tuned
  • SPEC Stage 2 Clutch
  • SPEC steel flywheel
  • Autometer dual gauge dash bezel
  • Autometer 12psi vac/boost gauge
  • AEM wideband gauge

Bob Kurgan has done most of the install and supplied most of all the parts. It was great, I would find the best price I could find for all the parts and he would beat every price I could find, tax/shipping included. I installed some minor parts I could do in my terrible garage with my limited time... like pump, injectors, gauges... Rest I went with Bob as this kit is known for poor fitment and terrible customer service from on3 perf - so i had him deal with those downfalls. I'm sad to say, but no BNB racing here...

Finishing touches are being finalized at the moment and will be hitting the dyno for it's tune first thing tomorrow morning. I know this isn't as epic as Eagle's home-brewed, high boost turbo build... but I'm glad this is being finished up. I'll have more details and pics most likely tomorrow.

I hope I get some good numbers out of this from 10lbs. Any hp/tq guesses? :s00ls:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
10psi seems like a lot for a turbo on a stock bottom end. I thought they always yielded much more power than a blower would on similar boost. But Bob knows his stuff, and he shouldn't let you drive around with more than 425-450whp.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the results regardless!

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
oh hey, lookie that... another delay in the build....

stock catback won't bolt up... even though the damn website says
Our test car we tested with is a 2002 Mustang GT 5 speed and completely bone stock besides for the welded in Flowmasters when we picked up the car."

that's horse shit. b/c it won't bolt up.

this also in addition to the wrong turbo being shipped out with the kit and the new clutch taking its time to get there as well...

I really can't wait for this to get done...

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
oh hey, lookie that... another delay in the build....

stock catback won't bolt up... even though the damn website says

that's horse shit. b/c it won't bolt up.

this also in addition to the wrong turbo being shipped out with the kit and the new clutch taking its time to get there as well...

I really can't wait for this to get done...

welcome to the world of modifying cars. Wait til you start breaking shit that's when the fun part REALLY starts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info