So I tried some Zaino Z2

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Bought some Z2 to detailing the Camaro for World Of Wheels...all I can say is WOW!!!! This is the easiest wax I think I've ever used to take off! Also my car has never looked so good. I shot some photo's with my Blackberry but it doesn't do it justice!

9kwml1.jpg

14cshh1.jpg

And the better pictures:

Zaino1.jpg

Zaino2.jpg

Zaino3.jpg

Zaino4.jpg

Zaino5.jpg

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Claybar, Poorboys SSR1 or 2(polish), and Sealant EX. The synthetic paint sealant will last much longer than even the bestest most expensive caranuba. Any wax breaks down when out in the elements leaving your paint essentially naked. The best wax will last about a month on a daily driven vehicle while a synthetic sealant will last 6 months. On a car that spends most of the time in the garage you will get a good year out of a sealant. If you dont believe me come by the shop and check out my truck. hasnt been detailed, waxed, or sealed since last May and after being out plowing all night I just powerwashed it and it looks quite clean. Water still beads like crazy too.

Oh, and dont bust my balls for not detailing my shit more when I have a detail shop. :) I might do it tomorrow...but prolly not..:(

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Claybar, Poorboys SSR1 or 2(polish), and Sealant EX. The synthetic paint sealant will last much longer than even the bestest most expensive caranuba. Any wax breaks down when out in the elements leaving your paint essentially naked. The best wax will last about a month on a daily driven vehicle while a synthetic sealant will last 6 months. On a car that spends most of the time in the garage you will get a good year out of a sealant. If you dont believe me come by the shop and check out my truck. hasnt been detailed, waxed, or sealed since last May and after being out plowing all night I just powerwashed it and it looks quite clean. Water still beads like crazy too.

Oh, and dont bust my balls for not detailing my shit more when I have a detail shop. :) I might do it tomorrow...but prolly not..:(

Where can you get all that? Don't forget I'm from Kansas City not up there in Chitown

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Lol, thanks Dave.

Go to the website in my sig, go to the detail products section, then, since its already claybarred just pick up the "Professional Paint Cleaner/Polish" and "Professional Paint Sealant". Place the order and Ill have it shipped out asap. Ill even throw in a few free microfibers for you. Both steps can be done by hand so dont worry if you dont have a porter cable.

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Lol, thanks Dave.

Go to the website in my sig, go to the detail products section, then, since its already claybarred just pick up the "Professional Paint Cleaner/Polish" and "Professional Paint Sealant". Place the order and Ill have it shipped out asap. Ill even throw in a few free microfibers for you. Both steps can be done by hand so dont worry if you dont have a porter cable.

Damn I'll have to try this out this summer :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info