Jalopnik:

500x_datonastudiolights_010.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights_002.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights_004.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights_005.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights_008.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights.jpg

500x_datonastudiolights_001.jpg

In case you hadn't noticed, the Dodge Challenger is already pretty retro, but the fellows at Heide Performance Products have turned the retro up to 11 with the HPP Daytona, a Dodge Charger Daytona re-imagined on a Challenger chassis.

The HPP Daytona, first unveiled at SEMA earlier this month, is little more than a dolled-up Challenger R/T with the 5.7-liter HEMI. Nothing's been tweaked beneath the hood, but somehow they've managed to add styling cues of the classic Charger atop the new Challenger and make the whole thing work pretty well. The new nose cone fits perfectly with the new Challenger's lines and while we'd quickly toss the faux side details, we're liking pretty much everything about this monster-winged creation. Of course, we never really outgrew our love of Hot Wheels cars. Now if only Chrysler could make an interior worth working with.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Daytona/superbirds are my dream musclecar. White superbird..... Yum!

Ever since I was younger and I saw a magazine where a superbird owner had a speeding ticket displayed on his car for 150mph i fell in love.

Plus I would find it funny to pull up next to a fart canned Honda with a double stack wing.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info