South Park Harley ****

chi_z06

Apr 3, 2009
couldn't see the video, but i ride a harley...before that i had a jap bike...actually 2 different ones. now i am saving some loot for a Monster s4 to add to the collection.

the whole import/domestic bike rivalry is so fucking dumb - just like it is with the cars. i like anything with wheels, i don't give a shit were it comes from.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I have not seen the entire episode, but from the little blip of this video, I am going to assume its about Harley riders attempting to be badass by reving the everloving hell out of their loud ass bike whereever they can. It is annoying as fuck. There are decent Harley owners out there, but at least 90% of my encounter with them is them reving their cut pipes right into my god damn window making me want to door check the bitches.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I have not seen the entire episode, but from the little blip of this video, I am going to assume its about Harley riders attempting to be badass by reving the everloving hell out of their loud ass bike whereever they can. It is annoying as fuck. There are decent Harley owners out there, but at least 90% of my encounter with them is them reving their cut pipes right into my god damn window making me want to door check the bitches.
:werd: harleys; bike rice.

chi_z06

Apr 3, 2009
what about all of the imports with nothing on them but a coffee can exhaust? i think that is the most embarrassing thing in the world...nothing like seeing a 150hp car with an aftermarket exhaust.

i guess in the city, i don't see as many d-bag harley riders...just a bunch of kids who buy street bikes cause that's all they can afford...

one thing i know for sure, is that if you like bikes or you like cars it should be that simple. i guess it isn't.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i just had my dad watch this episode...he rides a harley and is in some bike club (probably for old people) and he was interviewing on some radio station last night talking about an upcoming toys for tots ride...i guess some guy called in and was like "i like what you guys are doing.....****" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
what about all of the imports with nothing on them but a coffee can exhaust? i think that is the most embarrassing thing in the world...nothing like seeing a 150hp car with an aftermarket exhaust.

i guess in the city, i don't see as many d-bag harley riders...just a bunch of kids who buy street bikes cause that's all they can afford...

one thing i know for sure, is that if you like bikes or you like cars it should be that simple. i guess it isn't.
This is the same mentality as most Harley owners. Exact same theory; slow, flashy and loud. Hence bike rice.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
This is the same mentality as most Harley owners. Exact same theory; slow, flashy and loud. Hence bike rice.

Exactly. Your standard harley is a 1950s engine making 60 WHP at best. Even Honda cruisers do better then that.

Dont get me wrong. The riding is awesome, but no need to be an absolute douche bag and rev the shit out of your bike that would most likely lose to a Hyundai Tiburon.

And :bowrofl: to Mooks post. Was your dad at least a decent sport?

chi_z06

Apr 3, 2009
1. you guys don't even no what i ride...my bike had 60hp when i bought it in 2003 - it is now twice that. Even stock, it was faster than many of the cars on these boards. obviously it is lighter, but fast is fast.

2. i'm 29 and i ride a harley, so i cannot be segmented into "that" category of harley riders. furthermore, i had a ninja 500 when i first started - like i said, anything with wheels is cool with me.

i don't think it is fair to say that i have the same mentality as other harley riders...when people collect cars or bikes, why wouldn't you diversify your collection?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1. you guys don't even no what i ride...my bike had 60hp when i bought it in 2003 - it is now twice that. Even stock, it was faster than many of the cars on these boards. obviously it is lighter, but fast is fast.

2. i'm 29 and i ride a harley, so i cannot be segmented into "that" category of harley riders. furthermore, i had a ninja 500 when i first started - like i said, anything with wheels is cool with me.

i don't think it is fair to say that i have the same mentality as other harley riders...when people collect cars or bikes, why wouldn't you diversify your collection?

120whp now and still runs 13.5s.
:wink:
so since your from crystal lake, can i theorize that you are poor white trash?

cause everyone i've met from out there has been...

thats just weak.

Pretty sure people said "most" Harley owners. Nobody called you out specifically. Just like there are people with sport bikes that drive civil and aren't douchebags. Most are though.

i agree with this... most harley riders upon delivery of their new bikes also acquire badass cards.

i have quite a few friends that have harleys... i can definitely appreciate them. they have some sick bikes. and are cool about it too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info